silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Aerobic Workout

I go to the gym twice a week but that's not enough. I have no time! I went to a ground near my house to jog after work once, but it was difficult to continue for me. What is the best way to lose my spare tire soon?

Then I remember aerobic workout videos which I bought before. That's it!

*Get Up and Dance! (Paula Abdul)
*Donna-Mite Aerobic Workout (Donna Richardson)
*30 days to Thinner Thighs (Donna Richardson)
*New York City Ballet Workout
*Latin Rhythm Workout (Kathy Smith)

I like Paula Abdul's "Get Up and Dance!" The steps are a bit difficult, but it's so fun. This is hip-hop! I want to master those steps, and of course lose my weight. I decided to add this aerobic workout to my daily routine in the morning.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger plow7010 said…

    I didn't know that the word "spare tire" has such a meaning.
    It means a kind of excess fats, right ?
    I've just studied it thanks to you. See ya.(^o^)/

     
  • At 7:47 AM, March 10, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    I learened this word at Ken Toyama's radio English program. The skit is like this;

    A: How much weight do you want to lose?
    B: I'd say about five kilos. I want to lose my spare tire.
    A: That's easy. Stop eating snacks.
    B: By snacks, do you mean candy?
    A: That's right. No candy, no cokkies.
    B: I suppose that includes potato chips.
    A: No junk food period.
    B: Actually, I have a lot of junk food in my cupboards.
    A: Toss it all out. Here, I'll help you.
    B: Hold on a minute- peanut butter isn't junk food!

    This skit is certainly true of me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home