silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

White Day

You know, yesterday was "White Day", and I got a lot of sweets! Wow! Nice day! Full of happiness!!

There are many mens in Production Section, so ladies in Production Section could get more presents than they gave on St. Valentain's Day. We are lucky!

But I'm on a diet now... These days, I try to take no dinner, go to the gym twice a week, and do aerobic workout every morning. I don't want to waste this effort. Do I have to put up with eating these sweets? I think it's okay to take a bite during the coffee break time at the office.

The most happiest thing yesterday was that my former Pakistani boss who had transfered to the factory in Korea remembered ladies in Production Section and took the trouble to send us candies as White Day's present! He is so kind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home