silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We Love Musicals!

The other day in the evening, I went to Waseda Shochiku Classic Film Theater to see "Producers" which one of my drama classmates recommended in the class. I could rent the DVD from the rental video shop, but I didn't know that.

Mmm, I'd like to watch it on the stage because I can't clap my hands to my heart's content!

There is feature programs from 28 Oct to 1 Dec titled "We Love Musicals!".
"Producers" and "The Phantom of the Opera" (28 Oct - 3 Nov)
"Les Parapluies de Cherbourg" and "Peau d' Ane" (4 Nov - 10 Nov)
"All That Jazz" and "Chicago" (11 Nov - 17 Nov)
"Rent" and "Moulin Rouge!" (18 Nov - 24 Nov)
"Singin' in the Rain" and "The Sound of Music" (25 Nov- 1 Dec)

☆Waseda Shochiku Classic Film Theater
http://www.h4.dion.ne.jp/~wsdsck/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home