silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Please Save My Earth

It seems that I get a role of a girl who makes her dream come true after reincarnations... this can be a spoiler? Maybe not.

The playwrite didn't say anything about the reason why the girl has already known what happened if someone set a fire to the kindergarten at the night of Halley's comet. I guess she has kept her memory somehow over long periods of reincarnations.

I remember this kind of tragic, painful, heartbreaking story related to reincarnation... That's it. "Please Save My Earth". This manga is only one which I have now. I sold other mangas to BOOK OFF the other day.

I'm so surprised that there are lots of sites which indroduces "Please Save My Earth" in English (and French). You can read this comic in English! Japanimation power is great indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home