silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Friends in need

On my way back from the school on Sunday, I mailed some members on how to proceed the class, especially acting practice.

In the official class hour, I want to do acting practice because it is the only time to use the stage, but we also need to spend time to do Talk & Listen and characterization. But not every member can join the extra meeting in the afternoon. And in order to make the audience understand the story... it is the most difficult problem.

Those members answered me immediately and share these present problems with me.

"Friends in need are friends indeed!"

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 PM, March 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry I couldn't attend the meeting.
    Sometimes I'm suffering from depression...I can't do anything. May be I need to take a rest.

    Please forgive me my selfishness.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, March 23, 2006, Blogger nabocha said…

    You don't have to say sorry.
    I know you are trying your best.

    When I fell into a depression years ago, I couldn't think of others. I completely didn't mind the world outside. Comparing with that, you always try to keep a balance between yourself and the world outside, right? I just can't believe that.

    Hey, remember our lines!

    "You are not the only person who feels alone!"

    "You are a good friend, Mr. Tayama!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home