silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Leader's meeting

There was the leader's meeting on Sunday afternoon to decide the order of the performance on the presentation days and allocate practice rooms during only-drama weeks.

Our team couldn't get good order of performance, 18:20- (Sat) and 12:40 (Sun). It is because our Intensive Input score was not good, second lowest.

I know we have to put up with that, but I was so depressed. I don't know why. I have tried to finish Intensive Input on Saturday, and go to the school earlier than anyone on Sunday to prepare our class and share time with members, but it didn't work as I thought these days. I felt my effort couldn't pay off especially this day.

When I talked with my advisor in Sunday evening, I complained this situation and members. How foolish. This won't do us any good. Anyway leader is responsible for any result.

I remembered other thing now. My former drama class leader also attended the leader's meeting, and she reported the timetable of using the stage for practice on presentaion days immeadiately after the meeting. She is quick to move. As for me... I couldn't afford to think about other groups. How selfish. Now I understand how tough the leader is. I like her personality and kindness. And I really respect her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home