silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My 27th Birthday

I found a nice place to study. That is...

Saintmarc Cafe in Suidobashi, 3F!
http://www.saint-marc-hd.com/map/cafe/cafe_tenpo.cgi?TID=20004

It opens from 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Today I studied for the Basic System Administration
Test from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
3F is no smoking area and quiet, and not so crowded. I wanted to find the cafe like this because I get sleepy when I study at my tiny room. This place is perfect!

And today was my birthday... I realized it when my mother called me this morning. Oops, I have to study harder, graduate from a university, and get out of Japan before I get 30!
Today I spent too much money. I'm a poor student, so I should not spend much money on food like this everyday! But today was a special day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home