silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New Sharemate










Yesterday one member joined our shareflat and all the seven rooms on the 4th floor got occupied. The new member is a Chinese woman who studies at Ochanomizu University as a research student. She'd like to try the exam of the graduate school in next spring. She brought us the Chinese small ornament dolls as a souvenir.

We share the 2nd and 4th floor of the building, and we call it shareflat. Our shareflat is only for women, and each room is separated just by ill-fitting thin walls. I live in a room just beside the kitchen, washing machine and shower room, so it's a little bit noisy, but I've already get used to it. I can sleep if I'm tired anyway! Why did I chose this kind of room? Of course because it's cheap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home