silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Hato bus tour

After I made a Christmas cake in the early morning, I got on the first train of Gotemba Line to get to Hamamatu-cho. I joined in the special course of English Hato bus tour. This day, I joined in the half day tour called "Cityrama Tokyo Morning". The tour included Meiji Shinto Shrine, Imperial Palace East Garden, Asakusa Kannon Temple and Nakamise Shopping Arcade.

I've been interested in a tour guide. I've tried the exam twice before, and I failed either. I didn't much prepared. Next time I try this exam, I want to study harder.

This was the first time for me to see a Japanese tour guide speaking English. I think studying Japanese things in English is very interesting, but memorizing figures (fee, height, area, population etc) is tough for me. It seems like I have to put all figures on Japan Almanac into my brain!

Well, I want to join English Hato bus tour by myself again. I'm so interested in "Kabuki Night" tour. I wonder how Kabuki story is explained in English.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home