silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Is There a Santa Clause?

A woman next to me is one of my coworkers and also one of my good friends. She has 10 years old son and 12 years old daughter.

This morning, just as I sat at the desk in the office, she told me, "My children have already known that there is no Santa Clause!". It seems that her children have pretended to believe the existence of Santa Clause because they can get the present twice (I don't know why).

At that moment, I remembered a book which answers the children's familiar question "Is there a Santa Clause?". If I remember right, that's an edidorial in a newspaper. I wanted to recommend her that book, but I couldn't.

I found that book now. It's "Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus". This article tells us the importance of imagination. You can read this story here. I want to give my friend the Japanese version of this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home