silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Dream yesterday to Reality tomorrow

Last weekend, I read this book "America! America!" by Nobuhiko Ochiai which one of my teachers at the English school recommended before. It is a kind of autobiography at the time the auther studied in America in his 20s.

I'm sure he created some stories, but after reading it, I realized that I'm not so serious about my life as him in his youth. Not so sincere to my study, to my work, to my dream, to my life.

I tend to forget my dream these days... to graduate a university. Study Classics abroad. This is not related to my career, though.

From small beginnings come great things. What should I do first? Okay, I will start diet and exercise to lose weight! I have to lose weight for my drama role after all. A sound mind in a sound body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home