silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Watching a video in the midnight

This morning, around 4 o'clock, I watched the original drama video again which our class is going to perform in 3 months. I just wanted to see how long it took, but I checked the begininng part and ending part in the end.

Watching a video in the midnight reminded me something. When I was a school girl, I recorded NHK special program titled "Einstein Roman" and watched it in the midnight after I woke up (I have been quite an early bird since that time). It really stimulated me to know the world not scientifically, but in the view of literature. After a few years later, I read one of Hiroshi Aramata's book titled "Scientific Literary History" It was realy shocking to me.

The reason I liked "Einstein Roman" was that the story was told in literature way, not scientifically in the real meaning. There was Michael Ende as a navigator, and some music of Mozart which Einstein loved so much. This program seems to become a series of books. If this video got to be DVD, I would buy it without doubt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home