silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Swimming!

As I wrote before, I went swimming in the pool with my frined after work yesterday. I went there over half a year ago. I've been thinking I should go, but I couldn't.

We enjoyed swimming so much! I can do the breaststorke easily, so I tried crawl this time. I could crawled only one lap. It really drained my reserves of strength! I wish I could continue crawing for 30 minutes.

I love going for a sauna. Taking a cold bath after sauna really refreshed me. My friend didn't seem to like in a sauna, so we went a water shute next. It was fun!

I want to go there once in a week at least. It's time to exercise and lose some weight.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, February 01, 2006, Blogger Popbabe7 said…

    Hi Nabocha

    Thank you for your message on my blog. It's nice to see that someone found my blog finally!
    i also promised myself for the New Year that I had to do more exercise and I think you are more courageous than me! It's been months that I said that I will go to the swimming pool, and I always find an excuse not to go! I have never tried the sauna, i've heard that it is quite a strange sensation.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home