silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Contact Lens

Today was a national holiday (the Vernal Equinox Day), so I did chores which I can't do weekdays; going to a bank, post office, city library etc.

In the morning, I drove to Gotemba Premium Outlets to see some spring clothes. It has been a couple of years since I was working there. At that time, I worked at two places; here as a cashier and a Chinese restaurant as a cook. That was the time right after I quit the college... I have waisted a lot of time until now.

Anyway, after window shopping, I went to an opticean's to see contact lenses.

a small round piece of plastic that you put on your eye to help you see clearly (LONGMAN)
a small round piece of thin plastic that you put on your eye to help you see better (OXFORD)

I promised my friend that I would wear contact lenses if I could lose 10 kilos of my weight! And I decided to buy them before I make it. It's easy for me to accomplish somthing with a clear goal. Actually this was not the first time to wear them. When I worked at a beef barbecue restaurant, I had to wear them because of the manager's taste (it's queer, isn't it?).

As the last time I wear them, it took much time to wear contact lenses. I wish I would have bigger eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home