silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Hectic Saturday 3

3:30 Woke up

4:00 Studied Intensive Input

5:00 Aerobic Workout

7:40 Got on Gotemba Line

10:00 Arrived at Takadano-baba and went to The Tsubouchi Memorial THEATRE MUSEUM in Waseda University. I want to write about this another day. Today seemed to be held the graduation ceremony, and I saw many womens wearing hakama, long pleated culotte-like Japanese trousers.

12:00 Looked around second-hand bookstores and bought some books. I couldn't help buying some books here in a second-hand booktown, Takadano-baba. I bought 6 books (Sorry they are all Japanese ones).

*トルストイ 「イワン・イリッチの死」 米川正夫訳 (岩波文庫)
*安部公房 ドナルド・キーン 「反劇的人間」 (中公文庫)
*古井戸秀夫 「歌舞伎入門」 (岩波ジュニア新書)
*松本道弘 「上級をめざす英会話」 (講談社現代新書)
*三谷幸喜 和田誠 「それはまた別の話」 (文藝春秋)
*出戸一幸 「アラン・エイクボーン 挑戦の軌跡」 (新水社)

13:30 Took lunch

14:30 Took Intensive Input at Phoenix. Actually, right before I was going to listen again the dialogues, I noticed that I forgot to bring my MD! But somehow I could pass the whole Intensive Input and got A! Thanks, Mr.K!

15:40 Chatted with one of my former drama classmates

16:00 Left Shinjuku

17:30 Arrived at Gotemba. I found that I could go back home for only one and half hour with the express Odakyu Highway Bus! Wow!

18:30 Went to the pool and did some exercises

22:00 Went to bed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home