silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Holidays at home













I had my articles corrected by a native teacher. I felt ashamed of my bad English...
.....................................................................................................

I have no plans during the Golden Week holidays.
It's a good chance for me to do what I have been procrastinating so far.

Today, I decided to take the First Grade of the Eiken in June. I hope this encourages me to study English harder. The First Grade test requires me to have original thoughts on current affairs in the essay writing section and at the interview, so it's also good for my dramatic debate class. It might be tough, but I have another chance in the fall. Anyway I will give it a try.

I have to utilize my blog here somehow. Perhaps I should upload my essays here and make corrections. Wow, that would be great!
.....................................................................................................

I have no plan during the Golden Week holidays.
It's good chance for me to deal with what I have procrastinated so far.

Today I decided to take First Grade of Eiken in June. I hope this encourage me to study English harder. First Grade test demands me to have my original thoughts on current affairs at the essay writing and the interview, so it's also good for the dramatic debate class. It might be tough for me, but I have another chance in fall. Anyway I will try.

I must make use of the weblog here somehow. How about uploading essays here and take corrections? Wow, it must be great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home