silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To Be Or Not To Be

I forgot to watch the DVD "To Be Or Not To BE" which I borrowed from my friend months ago. I thought I should return it to her soon, so I watched it today. Actually I tried to watch it once, but I stopped in the middle because I was too tired to watch it through on that day.

"To Be Or Not To Be is a masterpiece of the screwball comedy film by a sophisticated comedy master, Ernst Lubitsch. It is about a troupe of actors in Nazi-occupied Warsaw who use their abilities at disguise and acting to fool the occupying troops."

I really enjoyed it, but I'd rather like "It Happened One Night", talking of screwball comedy. And speaking of Nazi-related movies, I wanna watch "Producers. Actually, I haven't checked it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home