silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

BBC drama & TIME

In the afternoon, I took "BBC drama (S-Club 7)" and "TIME reading".

I didn't know that S-Club 7 was broadcasted on NHK. If so, I might not watch that program. Since the video recorder was broken with lightning, I got not to watch TV.

In this drama, characters speak British English, so listening was difficult a bit. I want to buy the original textbook and DVD. I'm sure I will study British English next year.

I've been thinking that I wish I could read TIME or NEWSWEEK. Now I read the Japan Times and no time to check these magazines, I want to subscribe to those magazines near future.

On the other day, I found a good tool to read English articles on line. That is "POP jisho.com". It's free! There are not only English-Japanese dictionary, but also English-English dictionary (Merrian Webster). It's very useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home