silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

New Term starts










Yesterday was the first day of the new term for me at the English school. I had been wondering which project work class I shoud take (a drama class or a logical presentation class) for a long time, and I made up my mind last weekend. I'm going to take a drama class again! I want to finish this school with the memory of another drama. I registered these classes this term.

(Wed) Intensive input A
(Wed) Project work Ⅱ(drama)
(Fri) Advanced Reading
(Fri) Introduction to Editing

Today I talked with my new adviser. She is proficient in phonics, and corrected my pronunciation severely when I took her Intensive input. I need it because I'd like to study English from the basic grammar again this term. I want to study English from the beginning as well as French.

phonics
a method of teaching people to read by correlating sounds with alphabetic symbols (Concise Oxford Dictionary)

There were 10 members including me in the drama class. It seems that we'll have 5 more members next week. I chose this class because I expected new members in a new teacher's class. I have tried to do that every time, and that proved right again. I really look forward to making a drama with these members! This time, I became a sub leader. I'm a kind of tired to be a leader... anyway, I like taking care of others so maybe I'll do the same thing in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home