silver lining

every cloud has a silver lining.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Lucky Star

Eikaiwa Tyukyu, an English radio program introduces one song at the end of every month, and The Song of the Month was "Lucky Star" by Madonna last January. I want to sing this song next Karaoke time!

In the lyrics, she borrowed some lines from famous charm words. That is what children say when they could find the first star of evening. Although I haven't checked it, these words might be in Nursery Rhyme.

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.

I used to like waching a starry sky. In those days, I liked reading books about legends of stars, and it was so fun imagining those legends watching the night sky. But these days I'm too busy to watch stars, and I almost forget the stories related to stars...

My mother knows about stars more than me now. She asked me to buy a guide for watching star the other day. Every year, I buy this booklet, copy all pages, and put it on the door of the restroom. I want to watch Canopus someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home